This Privacy Statement explains in general terms how Lismore Jewel Centre (“Retailer”) collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information under the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may amend this Privacy Statement as our business requirements or the law changes. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be updated on Lismore Jewel Centre. We may also issue specific privacy collection notices from time-to-time relating to particular products or services.
Information we collect
The types of personal information that we collect about you will depend on our relationship with you, the circumstances of collection and the type of service you request from us. The personal information may include:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, contact details, passport details, image and answer to a security question (for example, mother's maiden name);
- Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the payment of products.
How we collect information
We may collect personal information about you when you use our services or purchase goods through us, or register to receive our newsletters or other communications, visit our websites, complete one of our surveys or otherwise interact with us. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our goods and services, including verifying your identify; contacting you about your orders, freight and other arrangements, processing payments, and managing your interaction with our suppliers;
- To provide and operate our competitions, promotions and events;
- To distribute our newsletters and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party services providers; and
- To conduct marketing activities.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our related companies and businesses and will only share that information for the purposes to which you have agreed.
We may also disclose your personal information to our suppliers and third parties that perform other services for us in connection with the sale and provision of all our goods and services, including third parties who:
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Provide marketing services;
- Provide information technology services;
- Provide accounts payable and receivable services for us; and
- Manage our share registry.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, including to regulatory authorities and governments if required.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser